South Kilworth Primary School is a C of E voluntary controlled school catering for children between the ages of 4 and 11.
The school was built in 1851 and was originally a school with a headteacher’s house. Prior to this the school was held in the Church. There is an interesting history of the school available entitled “The moles have been at it again.”
The school has been extended twice in recent years, both original buildings were extended and a log cabin was built to accommodate the Foundation Stage children. South Kilworth is set in attractive and extensive grounds. The school is an important part of the village community and has grown in popularity attracting children from within and beyond the catchment area.